The call for expression of interest for the 2021 cohort is open
Deadline: 2 May 2021, midnight CET
Eligible applicants, submitting their expression of interest after 1 April will receive the application form together with detailed instructions and timeline within 3 of days from submitting their application.
Training session has been scheduled during the week of April 12th, 2021 and will be open for all eligible applicants who have submitted their expression of interests before 8am CEST on 12 April.
Timeline ICFA 2021 cohort
- 1 Wave your hand
- 2 Roll up your sleeves to be shortlisted
- 3 Final sprint for the shortlisted fund managers
- 4 Cross your fingers
- 5 Get ready for take-off
Express your interest to the ICFA
Eligible applicants to receive the application toolkit and access training sessions
- Receive the application toolkit: the ICFA team will send you the application details and conditions, as well as the list of documents required to submit your application
- Get together for trainings: all eligible applicants will be invited to training sessions in Luxembourg (most probably virtual meetings), which will take place between end of March and April 2021
- Application form and relevant annexes to be submitted in early May 2021
Following this first step maximum 10 fund managers will be shortlisted
Shortlisted fund managers will access advanced training workshops
- Fund managers shortlisted at the previous step will be invited to advanced training workshops in Luxembourg (most probably virtual meetings), which will take place in June 2021.
- For the final selection they will submit their final presentation as well as the relevant annexes (end August 2021) and they will be invited to present their project to the ICFA Selection Committee (early Sept 2021).
- The final presentation (including oral presentation) as well as the relevant annexes will be submitted to the Selection Committee for assessment and evaluation with regards to the selection criteria
Announcement of winners
- Move into the spotlight: congratulations! Successful applicants will be publicly announced around mid-October and on-boarded as members of the ICFA Luxembourg Cohort
- Team-up under the same roof: Cohort members will have the chance to work alongside each other at the Luxembourg House of Start-ups!
- Launch your fund: you will have 18 months to demonstrate your full potential, benefit from the entire support of the ICFA Luxembourg and launch your fund!